Freitag, 6. September 2013

The White Lady








Well guys, this is kinda weird, but I guess, this is my blog. I'm pretty bad in writing kind of an introduction, but I think I should mention some facts before you can stalk me. Some years ago, I used to have another blog which I deleted, because I felt uncomfortable with it - I felt like just playing a role. But now I found my style that is deeply based in a huge vintage love. I already loved past times when I was a child, but it never came to my mind to wear vintage clothes myself. Then I tried it though, and an experiment became a passion. Today I can't imagine living without my little paradise of vintage pieces. They are my own world - in a big, crazy and modern society. I am mostly inspired by the 60s and 70s, where also the name of my blog comes from: It is a dedication to Scott McKenzie's song "San Francisco" and the spirit of the 60s and 70s. I think my blog is a good way to share my beloved vintage clothes with you and also what inspires me at the moment. In this sense, there is only one thing left to say: Enjoy!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen