Dienstag, 10. September 2013

Swinging Sixties







That vintage dress from the 60s is one my favorite ones. I love it, because it reminds me so much of the Swinging Sixties in London. I can imagine the teenybopper girls wearing their most beautiful dolly mini dresses, while screaming their lungs out at a Beatles' concert. Oh yes, sometimes I wish I had a time machine. I'd love to feel the spirit of that age and I'd just love to be one of those girls looking for a beautiful new mini dress for the next Beatles concert :)
We'll folks, I'm off to Oslo now. I'll return on Sunday with hopefully tons of new pictures! See you soon :)

Kommentare:

  1. Ich finde dich einfach schön! :)

    Und das Outfit gefällt mir auch - die Schuhe mit den Kniestrümpfen - zauberhaft.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Kleid ist so süß - diese kleinen Rüschen *_*
    Weiter so !
    Alles Liebe,
    Neele von http://royalcoeur.blogspot.de ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your blog is beautiful my love if you have any free time please check out my blog & follow if you enjoy :D
    thanks so much! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice! I love those pictures are the dress is super cute!

    Lots of love! Und schönen Tag dir :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You look lovely! I'm such a fan of the 60s style, this dress is perfect! x

    The Little Things

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Cute outfit, and you're very pretty! <3
    http://mindsrunninginreverse.blogspot.fi/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely! The overknees makes the look so sexy! I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me in gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your look!
    The shoes are so lovely, and so is your blog!
    xManon

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. aww i love your style! it seems like you jumped on a time machine. lovely! you have a new follow on insta + your blog ;D

    xx

    check out my new blog:
    skadiida.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Super schöne Fotos und was für ein süßen Outfit...
    Hab dich getaggt mit dem Best Blog Award schau vorbei und mach mit.. http://fashioncurve93.blogspot.de/2013/09/best-blog-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh my gash, your look is the best look I've seen today! You look so retro & magic <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen