Samstag, 21. September 2013

Peacock Love






Well...I know, this post comes a little late (almost one week after my return from Norway - shame on me!!!), but there was so much stuff to do during the last days, gosh! But now, I'm here :) Well, these pictures were taken at the folk museum in Oslo. I can really recommend that museum, you should definitely go there, if you'll have the chance! The weather was quite cloudy and chilly that day, so I had to wear my beautiful Indian gauze dress from Thea's Vintage with tights and a biker jacket. But honestly, I really love that breach of style, if a 70s hippie dress meets a heavy black biker jacket! And if you take a closer look at the 1st and the 5th picture, you can discover a peacock - made of golden sequins :)

Kommentare:

  1. Du bist aber auch eine Schönheit, deine Haare *_*
    Tolles Outfit übrigens c:
    Alles Liebe,
    Neele von http://royalcoeur.blogspot.de/ ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love it! Perfect styling and you look so beautiful in the dress! Great photos as well.
    Thanks for the link! xoxo Petra

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great post! I really like your blog, it has a cute layout :) X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my, you look so unique. This dress looks adorable on you <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Super super schönes Outfit .. du bist so wunderschön !!!

    Bei mir gibt es gerade eine Daniel Wellington Uhr zu gewinnen, vielleicht magst du ja mitmachen :)

    Ich würde mich riesig freuen, wenn du auch mal bei mir vorbei schaust. Ich folge dir auf jeden Fall.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sandra
    www.sunkissedlovechild.com

    AntwortenLöschen